TAP TO CALL

Customer Testimonials

True Experiences From True Customers

We'd love to hear from you!

Guardian Protection Services serves more than a quarter-million customers nationwide, and we're honored to help protect what matters most to you. With more than 50 years of experience, we've helped saved many customers during their time of need through our monitoring services. Read a few of our customers' stories below.
Have a story to share? Complete this form and tell us about your experience with Guardian. Your story might even be featured on our website.

"The burglars tried to get in by busting the lock off the door and then ripping my Guardian keypad off the wall. But the burglars couldn't stop those Guardian sirens so they ran away."

Robert C., Ohio

I was at work when I received a call from Guardian telling me that the burglar alarm was going off at my house.

I rushed home and as I pulled in I noticed that Guardian had notified the police who had already arrived. I also saw that my parents and neighbors were there. They heard the sirens going off so they ran over to see what was happening. The burglars tried to get in by busting the lock off the door and then ripping my Guardian keypad off the wall. But the burglars couldn't stop those Guardian sirens so they ran away.

This same situation happened once before and Guardian was there for me both times. The burglars must have thought they were being smart by trying to rip the keypad off the wall, but they were no match for my Guardian alarm.

I'm lucky to live in a neighborhood where we all look out for each other and I couldn't be happier with my services from Guardian Protection.

- Robert C., Ohio

"The fire chief told us that we'd have lost our house if we hadn't had a smoke detector that was monitored, because nobody would have known about the fire until it was too late."

George A., New Jersey

The fire chief told us that we'd have lost our house if we hadn't had a smoke detector that was monitored, because nobody would have known until it was too late. Thankfully, Guardian contacted the fire department so they got there in time.

The cause of the fire was really bizarre. My husband was using a sander to take a layer of finish off the hardwood floors in the kitchen. Then I swept up the dust, which looked like sawdust, and put it in a plastic container, which was in a cabinet under the granite counter top. Then we had dinner and left the house.

Three hours later we got a call from my sister-in-law informing us that Guardian had called and our fire alarms were going off.

We were about 35 minutes from home and when we got there, the fire chief told me that they broke in, and found smoke coming from the trash container. It burst into flames as soon as it hit the air. "What did you do?" he asked.

What I did was put polyurethane into a plastic-lined container in a tightly closed area, and it caused a reaction between the two chemicals. We were astonished that a fire could start that way.

But Guardian really came through for us and the only damage was to the cabinet. I feel so good about Guardian because I know that when I call or something happens, they'll be there.

- George A., New Jersey

"I can't imagine what would have happened if we hadn't had Guardian when our stove caught fire. I'm 100% for Guardian."

Douglas S., Pennsylvania

I can't imagine what would have happened if we hadn't had Guardian when our stove caught fire.

It's not a pleasant thought. When I saw flames leaping up and over the pot on my electric stove, I hit the Guardian panic button and called 911. I tried to turn the burner off but I couldn't. The fire spread to a hot pad then to a wooden spoon, so I took the children and went to a neighbor's house. Guardian had already called the fire department and also my husband. I'm 100% for Guardian. We chose it over several others and now three of my neighbors have it, too!

- Douglas S., Pennsylvania

"I woke up feeling nauseated and dizzy. I tried to get up but fell. My wife went to the Guardian keypad and just pressed the little button. She didn't have to call or anything. The paramedics were here in minutes."

Charles P., Ohio

Another 15 minutes, and I'd have been gone. Guardian helped to save me!

I woke up feeling nauseated and dizzy. I tried to get up but fell. My wife went to the Guardian keypad and just pressed the little button. She didn't have to call or anything. The paramedics were here in five minutes.

I was bleeding internally and spent five days in the hospital. I had to have three blood transfusions.

I've had a lot of people ask me where they can get one of those "little Guardian buttons." I think people should know what a "lifesaver" they are.

- Charles P., Ohio

"It is so simple to use. I've shown my five-year-old daughter how to use it. It's just one button to press and no numbers to remember."

Joan R., Pennsylvania

When I was awakened one morning by the sound of my baby gasping for air, my first instinct was to press the Guardian keypad. It was the right thing to do. In just a few minutes, the paramedics were at our door - the police came too!

My two-month-old son was in desperate need of oxygen. He was taken to the hospital, put through two days of tests, and it was discovered he had pneumonia. It was not something I had suspected because he had no fever and seemed so well in the hospital. Even some of the staff members were saying, 'What's this little guy doing here?!' He's fine now after a course of antibiotics.

We are so pleased with our Guardian system. It's good to know that help is out there. Guardian is so simple to use, I've shown my five-year-old daughter how to use it. It's just one button to press and no numbers to remember, which is really helpful if you're upset and frightened.

- Joan R., Pennsylvania

"The pain was indescribable. I reached for the necklace and pressed the button. In four or five minutes, the paramedics were there. In seven minutes my husband was home. Guardian had called him, too."

Natalie J., Pennsylvania

I've had some medical problems, so when my husband and I selected the Guardian system, we also purchased Guardian's medical pendant. My husband thought I should have it.

On the day of the incident the necklace was on the coffee table next to the couch where I was resting. I have heart blockage, but never experienced anything like what happened. I couldn't breathe and the pain was indescribable. I was hysterical. I was having a heart attack.

I reached for the necklace and pressed the button as I struggled to call 911. The 911 dispatcher said, 'Your Guardian has called me. An ambulance is on the way.' In four or five minutes, the paramedics were there. In seven minutes my husband was home. Guardian had called him, too. That calmed me down because with my husband there, I can tolerate anything. I was given excellent treatment at the hospital, and while awaiting angioplasty there, I called to thank Guardian for helping to save my life.

- Natalie J., Pennsylvania

Guardian Protection Services
Guardian Protection Services