- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. The Sweepstakes is subject to all Federal, State, Local and Municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Guardian Protection Services, Inc., 174 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale, PA 15086, (the "Sponsor"). The Sponsor is offering this Sweepstakes to certain customers of Guardian Protection Services, Inc.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and are current customers of Sponsor at the time of entry and at the time the prize is claimed. The Sweepstakes is not open to employees and directors of the Sponsor or of the Sponsor's respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, or legal advisors, or to the immediate family members of, or to any persons domiciled with, any such employee or director. All winners are subject to the Sponsor's verification of eligibility hereunder.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The sweepstakes entry period will begin at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) October 1, 2016 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on September 30, 2017. Entries received outside of the entry period will be disqualified.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways participants can enter.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
- Automatic Entry: During the Entry Period, an eligible customer of Sponsor will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry for each eligible entry delivered to Sponsor as described in this section. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an "eligible entry" is the delivery of a fully completed referral information form to a life safety consultant of Sponsor containing your name, address and telephone number as well as the first name, last name, valid current address, valid current telephone number, of a United States citizen who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of referral who is not a current customer of Sponsor and who owns a residence not currently monitored by Sponsor. The referral information form delivered must be an original. No copies or reproductions will be accepted. Other restrictions may apply. Referral information forms that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for automatic entry and do not qualify for the Sweepstakes. Referral Information forms must be delivered to the Sponsor's life safety consultant prior to the end of the Entry Period. ANY ENTRY WHICH DOES NOT CONFORM STRICTLY TO THESE REQUIREMENTS IS NULL AND VOID.
- Entry By Mail: To enter without purchase or obligation, you may request a referral Information form via U.S. Mail by hand-printing your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, current and functioning daytime and evening phone numbers (including area code), and the words "Guardian Friendship Has Rewards Sweepstakes" on a 3" x 5" card, and mailing it to the Sponsor, in a #10 envelope with full postage affixed. The information required of an eligible entry must be hand-printed on the referral information form and the referral information form must be mailed to the Sponsor in a #10 envelope with full postage affixed. Each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the drawings. All mail-in entries must be mailed to Guardian Protection Services, Inc., Friendship Has Rewards Administrator, 174 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale, PA 15086. A participant may enter as often as he/she wishes; however, each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate, postmarked-and-stamped envelope. Envelopes that contain multiple entries will be discarded and all entries in such envelopes will be disqualified. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and actually received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Entry Period in order to be eligible. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries by any other means which subvert the entry process are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying in full with these Official Sweepstakes Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. ALL OTHER MAIL-IN ENTRIES ARE NULL AND VOID.
- PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: Up to six (6) prizes consisting of one full year of monitoring at no charge will be awarded. One (1) prize per monthly drawing will be awarded during the Entry Period. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. The winner is solely responsible for payment of any and all taxes pertaining to their prize. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Maximum of one (1) prize per eligible entry. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- DRAWINGS: Winners will be selected in random drawings conducted by employees of the Sponsor as outlined below:
At the end of each calendar month during the Entry Period, a drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received to such date (previous winning entries will be disqualified from subsequent drawings). Each drawing date will determine one (1) prize winner. Winners with multiple eligible entries are eligible for subsequent prizes. Only the winning entry (regardless of whether the winner actually claims his or her prize) will be disqualified and removed from subsequent drawings. All winners will be notified by the Sweepstakes Administrator by mail. A winner will be required to claim his or her prize by completing, signing, and notarizing an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release form, and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release, which must be returned via mail within thirty (30) days of notification postmark. In the event of non-compliance with this time period, the prize will be forfeited, with no further compensation. If a notification of prize award is returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited, with no further compensation.
Winners may waive the right to receive a prize. The return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and the forfeiture of all interest in the prize. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor, and its respective agencies to use the winner's name, address (city and state), and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including, without limitation, the Internet.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes officials and judges, if any, appointed by the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Sweepstakes Rules or engaging in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the event that any tampering, fraud, technical error or failure, unauthorized intervention, or other problem which corrupts, impairs, or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the online portion of the Sweepstakes, or for any other reason the Sponsor deems it necessary, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes at random among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Should the Sweepstakes be cancelled or altered prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at /referralsweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISCLAIMERS: By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of the foregoing entities (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), participation in the Sweepstakes, printing, mailing, or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes, errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, or any entries that are late (including misdirected or lost mail and/or delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes. Participants release and agree to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability from any of the claims described above.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected, stolen, undelivered, separated, or postage due entries or mail, and the Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to their respective web sites. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telecommunications network or telecommunications lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, telecommunications network equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO A PARTICIPANT'S ENTRY IN, AND PARTICIPATION IN, THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE AND IN THIS PROMOTION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS' LIST: For the name and hometown of Prize Winners to date, and/or a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope to the Sponsor at: Guardian Protection Services, Attn: Tom Zabielski/Winner's List, 174 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale, PA 15086. Indicate whether you are requesting the Winners list or a copy of Official Rules or any combination of the foregoing.
AL 2015/16-823; AR E2006 0001; AZ ROC208756, 18259-0; CA ACO 6484; DC 39504182, ECS900301, DMS200495; DE FAL0197, 95-73, 1995110043; FL EF-0001052; GA LVA204856; IL 127.001224; IN LAC000028; KY 145654, 144; LA F2020; MD 48579 (888) 218-5925, 107-496, 15721026; MI 3601205553; MO LC9707050; NC 2181-CSA BPN003018P6, 20481-SP-FA/LV; NJ P00951, NJ Burglar and Fire Alarm License 34BF00009100, 11 Penns Trail, Suite 400, Newtown, PA 18940 [(800) 776-8328], 156800; NV 20081367594, 0078423; NY 12000234104; OH 53 89 1300; OK 951; OR 61494; PA PA009679; RI 0608A; SC BAC 5191, FAC 3227; TN 00001438; TX B10340, ACR-1750945; UT 7437864-6501; VA 2705 026865, 11-1907; WA UBI 602 819 804; WI WI 2725; WV WV033013